For HOSTEL BLUE SEA conservation, protection, integrity and confidentiality of the personal data of our customers is very important. For this we have designed a policy of storing and processing of the information provided by our customers through different channels of marketing our products and services (such as web sites, social networks, call centers, emails, directly), at BLUE SEA we are committed to the protection and proper management of personal data, according to the applicable legal regime of protection of this data in each territory in which we operate.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1° Definitions
- For the purposes of the rules contained in the present manual and in accordance with article 3 of the 1581 Act of 2012 means:
a) authorization: prior, express and informed consent of the holder to carry out the treatment of personal data.
b) privacy notice: verbal or written communications generated by the responsible addressed to the holder for the treatment of your personal data, by means of which you are informed about the existence of information processing policies that they shall apply How to access them and the purposes of the treatment that is intended to give the personal data.
c) database: organised set of personal data that is processed.
d) personal data: any information linked or that it can be associated with one or more natural persons determined or determinable.determined or determinable natural.
e) private data: is the fact that by their intimate or reserved nature is only relevant to the holder.
f) sensitive data: sensitive data means those that affect the privacy of the owner or whose misuse can lead to discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious convictions or philosophical, membership of trade unions, social organizations, human rights or to promote interests of any political party or to ensure the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data relating to health, to life sexual and biometric data.
g) in charge of the treatment: public or private, natural or legal person carrying out on its own or in partnership with others, the treatment of personal data on behalf of the responsible of the treatment.
h) responsible for the treatment: natural or legal, public or private person that by itself or in association with others, decide on the database and/or the processing of the data.
i) holder: natural person whose personal data are processed.
j) treatment: any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion thereof.
Article 2° Object
- This document is intended to regulate the procedures of collecting, handling and processing of data of a personal nature that makes HOSTEL BLUE SEA, in order to guarantee and to protect the fundamental right of habeas data of guests, visitors, customers, users and suppliers within the framework of the provisions of the law. All of the above in compliance with the literal (k) provisions of the article 17 of the law 1581 of 2012, which regulates the duties attending to those responsible for the processing of personal data, within which is located the adopt an internal manual of policies and pro procedures to ensure proper compliance with the law and in particular, for the management of queries and claims.
Article3° Scope of application
- ALLIANCES: HOSTEL BLUE SEA may be associated with other companies, entities or organizations to form packages of services for your guests or customers.
- RESPONSIBILITIES: HOSTEL BLUE SEA explicitly states that except for accommodation services Blue Sea works only as an intermediary between the client and service providers or entities or people engaged to provide the services indicated in the products. Accordingly, the guest exempts Blue Sea of all responsibilities for any damage, wound, accident, delay or irregularity which may occur during the execution of these services, people who take this service. Also by natural atmospheric conditions and for any other reason which constitutes fortuitous case or force majeure and that, therefore, cannot be attributable to the will of either party.
- CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION: Reservations for this tour package, should be undertaken at least with fifteen (15) days prior to the arrival at the HOSTEL BLUE SEA. HOSTEL BLUE SEA reserves the right to ask the customer a deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the value of the package tour contract as a guarantee for the provision of the services specified in the tourist package.
- CANCELLATIONS AND PENALTIES: Cancellations are only accepted in the event that the client communicates it in writing to HOSTEL BLUE SEA with fifteen (15) days in advance at the beginning of the provision of the service. When customer desists from purchasing the package tour with less than 15 days prior to arrival HOSTEL BLUE SEA, in all cases will charge a cancellation penalty equal to the total amount paid as deposit, this to cover for collateral damages.
- ACCEPTANCE: The customer declares acceptance of these general conditions for engaging Blue Sea and such acceptance will be ratified by one any of the following acts: a) the payment of the services contracted prior to the provision of these of any form; ((b) the payment of 30% as client or 50% in packages required as a guarantee for the initiation of the services c) acceptance of the invoice for the services contracted directly by the customer or any of their representatives; (d) through the use of one portion of any of the contracted services.
Article 4° Accuracy of the information
- Our guests, visitors, customers, users, and suppliers shall provide truthful information about your personal data for the purpose of enabling the provision of services by HOSTEL BLUE SEA and under whose condition accepted to deliver the required information.
HOSTEL BLUE SEA presumed the veracity of the information provided and does not verify, or assumes the obligation to verify, the identity of the guests, visitors, customers, users and suppliers, nor the truthfulness, validity, sufficiency and authenticity of the data that each one of them provide. Therefore, it assumes responsibility for harm or damages of any nature that may have origin in the lack of veracity, validity, sufficiency or authenticity of the information, including damages that may be due to Homonymy or spoofing identity.
Article 5° Applicable law
- This manual was drawn up taking into account the Ordinances of the 1581 Act of 2012 “By which dictate General provisions for the protection of personal data” and the decree number 1377 of 2013 “Which regulates partially the 1581 Act of 2012”.
Article 6° Information from chilfren and adolescents under age
- HOSTEL BLUE SEA shall use appropriate personal data of children and adolescents under age, ensuring the best of them, and their fundamental rights and interests to be respected in the treatment of your data, taking into account their opinion, as holder of your personal data.
Article 7° Purposes
- of the treatment of the personal data the information we collect is used to process, confirm, fulfill, and providing the services and/or products purchased, directly or with the participation of third-party providers of products or services, and to promote and advertise our activities by any means, products and services on the website, blogs and social networks of the Hostel property, transactions, make reports to the various administrative authorities of control and national or international surveillance, police authorities, judicial authorities, banks or insurance companies, for commercial and/or internal administrative purposes such as audits, reports and market research accounting, statistical analysis, billing, and offering or recognition of the benefits of our loyalty programs.
Use the information received from them, for the purpose of marketing their products and services, and products and services of third parties with whom HOSTEL BLUE SEA maintain a business relationship.
• Provide the information personal to the control and surveillance of police authorities or judicial, under a legal or regulatory requirement or use or disclose this information and personal data in defence of their rights or their heritage insofar as such Defense has connection with the products or services contracted by its passengers, customers and users.
• Access to information and personal information to auditors or contracted third parties to carry out processes of internal or external audit of commercial activities that we develop.
• Consult and update personal data, at any time, in order to keep such information up to date.
• Contract with third-party storage and/or processing the information and personal data for the proper execution of contracts entered into with us, under the standards of security and confidentiality to which we are bound.
CHAPTER II AUTHORIZATION
Article 8° Authorization
- The collection storage, use, circulation, or deletion of personal data by HOSTEL BLUE SEA requires the free, prior, express and informed of the holder of the same consent. HOSTEL BLUE SEA, as the controller of personal data, has had the necessary mechanisms to obtain authorization from the holders guaranteeing in case that it is possible to verify the grant of such authorization.
With the mentioned authorization, customer agrees to the policies and conditions established in this document.
Article 9° Form and mechanisms to grant authorization
- The authorization of the holder of information shall be recorded in each of the channels and HOSTEL BLUE is so data collection mechanisms, may consist in a physical, electronic document or in any other format that would ensure future reference. The authorization will be issued by the holder prior to the processing of their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the 1581 Act of 2102.
The consensual approval procedure guarantees that it has been in the knowledge of the holder of the personal data, both the fact that your personal information will be collected and used for purposes determined and known as having the option of knowing any alteration thereto and the specific use which of them has been given. The above in order that the holder decisions informed with regard to their personal data and control the use of your personal information.
CHAPTER III RIGHTS AND DUTIES
Article 10° Rights of the information holders
- RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS OF THE INFORMATION. In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of the 1581 Act of 2012 the holder of personal data has the following rights:
a) understand, update and modify your personal data against HOSTEL BLUE SEA, as responsible of the treatment.
b) request proof of the authorization to HOSTEL BLUE SEA, as responsible of the treatment.
c) be informed by HOSTEL BLUE SEA on request regarding the use given to your personal data.
d) submit to the Superintendence of industry and commerce complaints for violations to the 1581 Act of 2012, once has exhausted the procedure of inquiry or complaint to the responsible of the treatment.
e) revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when in treatment are not respected the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees.
f) free access to your personal data that have been processed.
Article 11° Duties of Hostel Blue Sea with regard to the processing of personal data
- HOSTEL BLUE SEA will present, at all times, that personal data are the property of the individuals to which they relate and that only they can decide about them. In this sense, will use them only for those purposes for which is properly empowered and respecting in any case the 1581 Act of 2012 on protection of personal data. In accordance with the provisions of article 17 of the 1581 Act of 2012 HOSTEL BLUE SEA undertakes to comply permanently with the following duties:
a) ensure to the holder, at any time, the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data.
b) retain the information under the conditions of safety necessary to prevent adulteration, loss, consultation, use, or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
c) perform promptly, this is in the terms provided for in articles 14 and 15 of the 1581 Act of 2012, updating, rectification or deletion of the data.
d) deal with enquiries and claims made by holders in the terms laid down in article 14 of the 1581 Act of 2012.
e) insert in the database the legend “information in the judicial discussion” once notified by the competent authority on judicial proceedings related to the quality or details of the personal data.
f) refrain from information that is being disputed by the owner and whose lock has been ordered by the Superintendence of industry and commerce
g) allow access to the information only to persons who may have access to it.
h) inform the Superintendence of industry and Commerce submitted violations of safety codes and there are risks in the administration of the cardholder.
i) comply with the instructions and requirements that is providing the Superintendency of industry and commerce.
CHAPTER IV ACCESS PROCESS, CLAIMS & QUERIES
Article 12° Right of access
- The power of disposition or decision that has the holder the information which concerns you, necessarily entails the right to access and know if your personal information is being object of treatment, as well as the scope, conditions and an overview of such treatment.
HOSTEL BLUE SEA will guarantee the right of access upon prior accreditation of the identity of the holder or of his representative or guardian request as provided for in the 1581 Act of 2012.
Customers and users can exercise their rights to know, update, rectify and delete your personal data by sending your request to the email:
You must include in the request the following data:
• names and surnames.
• Document type.
• Document number.
Article13° Response to inquiries
- In any case, regardless of the implemented mechanism to the attention of consultation requests, they should be dealt with within a maximum period of ten (10) business days from the date of its receipt. When it is not possible to attend the consultation within such term, it shall inform the interested party prior to the expiration of 10 days, expressing the reasons for the delay and indicating the date in which it will oversee your request, which in no case shall exceed five (5) days business following the expiration of the first period.
Article 14° Claims
- In accordance with the provisions of article 14 of the 1581 Act of 2012, the holder or his successors in title who consider that the information contained in a database must be subject to correction, update or deletion, or warn when the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in the 1581 Act of 2012, may file a complaint with the responsible of the treatment, which will be processed under the following rules:
1. The holder may submit 1 claim in the formats that the effect has HOSTEL BLUE SEA on their hotel registration. If the received claim does not have complete information allowing to give pending, that is, with the identification of the holder, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, the address, and accompanying documents that you want to do assert, will be required to the concerned within five (5) days after its receipt so it remedy the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the requirement without the applicant the information required, means that it has withdrawn the complaint. If for some reason the company receives a claim which actually should not be directed against it, it will transfer to whom it may concern within a maximum period of two (2) business days and shall inform the person concerned of the situation.
2. once we receive the full claim, will be included in the database that maintains HOSTEL BLUE is a legend that says “claim pending” and the reason for the same, in one term of no more than two (2) business days. The legend should be kept until the claim is decided.
3. the maximum period for the claim shall be fifteen (15) working days from the day following the date of its receipt. When it is not possible to respond within such term shall be informed to the interested party before the expiry of the period referred the reasons for the delay and the date that it will attend your claim, which in no case may exceed eight (8) working days to the expiration of the first term.
Article 15° Implementation of procedures to ensure the right to file complaints
- At any time and free of the holder or his representative may apply to HOSTEL BLUE SEA the rectification, updating or deletion of your personal data, prior accreditation of their identity. The rights of rectification, update or deletion may only be exercised by:
• the holder or his successors in title, prior accreditation of their identity, or through electronic instruments that identify you are.
• Your representative, prior accreditation of representation. When an application is made by a person other than the holder and is not accredited that it acts on behalf of him, shall you be not presented.
The request for rectification, updating or deletion must be presented through the media enabled by HOSTEL BLUE is set out in the privacy notice and contain, as a minimum, the following information:
1. the name and address of the holder or any other means to receive the answer.
2. The documents certifying the identity or personality of your representative.
3. The description clear and accurate personal data with respect to which the holder seeks to exercise any of the rights.
4. in case given documents that facilitate the location of personal data or other elements.
PARAGRAPH 1. CORRECTION AND UPDATING OF DATA. HOSTEL BLUE SEA is required to rectify and update at the request of the holder, information which turns out to be incomplete or inaccurate, in accordance with the procedure and terms above indicated. In this respect will take into account the following: requests for correction and updating of personal data the holder must indicate corrections to make and provide documentation indicating your request. HOSTEL BLUE SEA has full freedom of enabling mechanisms that would facilitate the exercise of this right, provided that they benefit to the owner. Accordingly, you may enable electronic media or others deemed relevant. HOSTEL BLUE SEA may establish forms, systems and simplified, which should be reported in the privacy notice and methods that will be made available on the website.
HOSTEL BLUE SEA will use care services or service that is in operation, always and when response times are not greater than those specified by article 15 of the 1581 Act of 2012. Whenever HOSTEL BLUE SEA makes available a new tool to facilitate the exercise of their rights by the holders of information, or modify existing ones, it will notify through its website.
PARAGRAPH 2. DELETION OF DATA. The holder has the right, at any time, to request to HOSTEL BLUE is excision (removal) of their personal data when: a.) considered that they not are being treated in accordance with the principles, duties, and obligations found in the 1581 Act of 2012. b.) are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected. c.) has exceeded the period necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected.
This will entail the partial or total elimination of personal information in accordance with the request by the holder in the records, files, databases or treatments performed by HOSTEL BLUE SEA is important to note that the right of cancellation It is not absolute and responsible for denying the same exercise when:
• request for Suppression of information not proceed when the holder has a duty to legal or contractual remain in the database.
• Data deletion obstruct judicial or administrative proceedings related to tax obligations, investigation and prosecution of crimes or the updating of administrative sanctions.
• Data are necessary to protect the legally protected interests of the holder; to perform an action on the basis of the public interest, or to comply with an obligation legally acquired by the holder.
In case resulting from the cancellation of the personal data, HOSTEL BLUE SEA must be operationally excision in such a way that disposal do not allow recovery of information.
Article 16° Revocation of the authorization
- Holders of personal data can revoke the consent to the processing of your data at any time, provided that will not impede it a legal provision. To do so, should contact HOSTEL BLUE SEA, via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone 317-8933513
It must take into account that there are two modes in which the withdrawal of consent may occur. The first, may be over the whole of the consented purposes, that is, that HOSTEL BLUE SEA must stop treating full data of the holder; the second, can occur on certain types of treatment, e.g. for advertising purposes or market research. With the second category, that is, the partial revocation of consent, are kept safe other purposes of the treatments that the responsible, in accordance with the authorization can be performed and that the holder agrees.
Therefore, it is necessary that entitle the moment raise the request for revocation of consent to HOSTEL BLUE, indicate this if the reversal that seeks to make is total or partial. The second hypothesis shall show which treatment the holder are not happy. There will be cases in which consent, by his character necessary in the relationship between owner and responsible for the fulfillment of a contract, by legal provision does not may be revoked. Mechanisms or procedures to HOSTEL BLUE is set to respond to the requests for revocation of consent may not exceed the prescribed to meet claims as stated in article 15 of the 1581 Act of 2012.
CHAPTER V INFORMATION SECURITY
Article 17° Security measures
- In development of the principle of security established in the 1581 Act of 2012, HOSTEL BLUE SEA has adopted the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to provide records security avoiding adulteration, loss, consultation, use, or access unauthorized or fraudulent.
However the above the client assumes the risks that arise they deliver this information in a medium like the internet, which is subject to diverse variables – attacks from third parties, technical or technological failures among others. HOSTEL BLUE SEA will make their best technology to ensure the security of the personal information of its clients and/or users, using reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, to maintain the accuracy of the data, and ensure the correct use of information.
Article18° Implementation of security measures
- HOSTEL BLUE SEA remain enforced security protocols for personnel with access to the personal data and information systems. The procedure should, at a minimum, consider the following aspects:
a) third parties hired by HOSTEL BLUE SEA, will be required to adhere and comply with the policies and information security manuals, as well as security protocols that I apply to all of our processes.
b) any contract of HOSTEL BLUE SEA with third parties (contractors, consultants, temporary collaborators, etc.) that involve the treatment of information and personal data, will include a confidentiality agreement detailing their commitments for the protection, care, safety and preservation of the confidentiality, integrity, and privacy of the same.
c) scope of the procedure with detailed specification of the protected resources.
d) measures, standards, procedures, rules and standards designed to ensure the level of security required in the 1581 Act of 2012.
e) functions and duties of the staff.
f) structure of the databases of personal information and a description of information systems dealing with them.
g) procedure of notification, management and response to incidents.
h) copies of backup and data recovery procedures.
i) periodic inspections to be carried out to verify compliance with the provisions of the safety procedures that will be implemented
j) measures to take when a support or document is to be transported, disposed of or reused.
k) the procedure should be kept up-to-date at all times and must be revised whenever significant changes occur in the information system or the organization.
l) the contents of the procedure shall be in accordance at all times to the provisions on security of personal data
CHAPTER VI FINAL PROVISIONS
Article 20° Effect of the treatment of information and personal data
- The information provided by customers and users will remain stored up to the term of fifteen (15) years counted from the date of the last treatment, to allow the legal and/or contractual obligations in charge especially with regard to accounting, tax and tax.
Blue Sea Hostel
None of the prices shown on this website include taxes (IVA). Colombian citizens and residents will be charged “IVA” at the time of check-in. Taxes “IVA” are not charged to Foreigners tourist.